Inside Sales Representative
Company: VISION GROUP
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Overview Do you have a passion for changing people's lives for the
better? Leverage your strong consultative sales background,
bilingual skills in Spanish, and proven track record for
operational excellence while helping to give people the gift of
sight! The LASIK Vision Institute (LVI), a division of Vision Group
Holdings, is a longstanding leader in LASIK technology. Our
exceptionally experienced surgeons, with the help of North
America's largest network of affiliated optometrists, aim to safely
take away the limitations and inconvenience of glasses and contact
lenses. Our experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons have
conducted over 1,000,000 procedures nationwide.Responsibilities
Your mission as an Internal Sales Representative (or Patient
Counselor): We are looking for a Bilingual Internal Sales
Representative, or Patient Counselor, to work on a part time basis
(up to 32-34 hours per week) in our busy, friendly, and successful
center located in Durham, NC. Reporting directly to the Center
Manager, our Patient Counselor's (PC) main responsibility is to
provide an exceptional patient experience while achieving your
surgery booking-to-completion objective. The PC is relied upon to
help manage the surgery schedule by ensuring both quality and
consistent bookings, while also executing strong retention
techniques for our English and Spanish speaking patients. WORKDAYS
/ HOURS: This is a long term, part-time position of up to 32-34
hours per week. You must be able to work Wednesday, Thursdays,
Fridays, and Saturdays every week. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work up to 32-34 hours per week, providing exceptional care to
English and Spanish speaking patients.
- Provide accurate information to patients regarding surgery
pricing and financing plans offered by LVI.
- Maintain and exceed personal and center target "sales"
- Provide strategies and suggestions for continuous improvement;
open to training other team members when requested.
- Manage and address patient questions in a timely, clear and
- Complete administrative tasks including but not limited to
welcome, follow up & retention calls and emails, surgery
confirmation calls, and assisting with completion of paperwork;
create, update, and maintain accurate patient files, and update
database system; confirm and reschedule appointments ensuring all
appropriate parties are informed;
- May also provide pre-operative care to patients on surgery days
and post-operative care to patients during their surgeries and
- Collect and process payments from patients and reconcile cash
- Any other tasks per request. Qualifications REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Results driven and takes initiative; goal focused with strong
- Persuasive verbal and written communicator in English and
Spanish, with highly developed, active listening skills;
- Exceptional multi-tasking & organizational skills with the
ability to execute efficiently and adapt to new processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Team player with an excellent use of judgment; and
- An interest in the health care or health services field.
- Associate's Degree or Degree in progress is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with people in an inside
sales related function.
- 5+ years' experience in a customer service focused environment
(face to face experience is essential).
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Spanish,
with the ability to develop relationships with patients to provide
a positive experience.
- Exemplary organizational skills; willingness to be
cross-trained and fill in for other staff members.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and
work with a high degree of professionalism in a fast-paced,
team-oriented, dynamic, retail services environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to and implement change.
- Basic computer skills required, with proficiency in Microsoft
- Experience collecting and processing payments from patients and
reconciling cash reports daily.
- In-stores sales, telecommunications, banking, or
health-wellness sales related work is an asset.
- Completion of any prior sales training courses is also an
asset. Vision Group Holdings offers a competitive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term
disability, life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Equal
Keywords: VISION GROUP, Durham , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!