Sales Support Specialist
Company: Installed Building Products
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Prime Energy Group is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP)
family of companies. Prime Energy Group is the leading spray foam
insulation company. We believe in serving our customers - from
homeowners to business managers to contractors - with installation
services grounded in integrity, knowledge, and customer
satisfaction. Find your next career opportunity and join our team,
with Prime Energy Group!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision,
retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of
opportunities for growth and advancement!
What You Can Expect
As a sales support specialist, you are responsible for direct
support in the ongoing development of existing and prospective
customers to ensure that the department can meet its growth
account relationships and provide service support for customers.
Manage and maintain accounts from initial order through job
* Assist sales team with data entry, job-specific purchase orders,
and expense reporting.
* Respond to customers' requests for pricing, availability, product
uses and creative ideas, and samples.
* Prepare quotations according to bid specifications, with accurate
* Coordinate order flow with the production team to meet customer
* Research new sales opportunities, identify key retail sources,
generate interest, and close sales.
* Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
To Be Successful
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years of Sales experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Valid driver's license
For Your Safety
* Drive a car and lift light to moderate weight
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Installed Building Products, Durham , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!