Senior Sales Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Develop and present sales proposals and value propositions to
C-level of large accounts
- Provide support to the prospect & Customer within the Region to
drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with the Sr Director
Sales and team
- Be a part of sales strategy with Sales Director.
- Support and drive corporate strategy within assigned
- Engage in activities including planning and implementing
forecasts, relationship development, and customer
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line
with corporate objectives.
- Provide solutions and recommendations for supporting the sales
strategy and new programs.
- Support Director Sales with developing budgets for approval and
assure adherence once budget is approved.
- Identify and qualify important sales opportunities for Custom &
platform solutions in line with the strategy
- Run analysis of funnel opportunities
- Review sales plans with Director Sales on a regular basis.
- Act as coach, mentor and educator to all within the sales and
- Manage selecting, developing, and evaluating to ensure
departmental goals are met.
- Assume responsibility for sales revenue results, including
costs, methods and customer relationship, new customer acquistions,
pipelines and new business awards
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Global business awareness/experience (e.g., taxation, laws,
- Extensive knowledge of total Jabil solutions available for
- Strong financial skill knowledge and aptitude (e.g. balance
sheet and income statement)
- Strong operational knowledge (e.g., manufacturing, supply
- Jabil tools (Financial system, quote process, etc.)
- Contract knowledge fundamentals
- Leadership/people-management skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
- Degree in Engineering, Finance/Accounting, or Business
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work-related experience required,
preferably in Sales
- Industry-specific experience helpful and/or preferred
- Previous Business Unit Manager (or equivalent job) work
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil, Durham , Senior Sales Manager, Sales , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!