Director of Ticket Sales
Company: TeamWork Online
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Director of Ticket Sales - Durham Bulls (Durham -- NC) This is
your chance to work for the world-famous Durham Bulls Baseball Club
located in one of the fastest growing areas in the country. We are
looking for an up-and-coming superstar or a seasoned vet who can
help shape our ticket sales department as sports return to large
capacities. The position is directly responsible for overseeing all
new business initiatives, upselling and renewals focused on Durham
Bulls Season Tickets, Partial Plans, and Group Ticket Sales.
- Develops the business strategy for all new and renewal business
efforts surrounding Full Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets,
and Group Tickets.
- Oversees all executable action items related to this plan and
the managers and employees in the Ticket Package sales, Group
Sales, and Inside Sales Departments.
- Execute, track, and adjust new and renewal sales strategies in
FSE, group ticket and inside sales departments to ensure yearly
ticket sales and revenue goals are met.
- Develop the full season ticket and partial plan sales strategy
- Set revenue and daily/weekly activity goals for all new
business ticket sales employees and managing progress and efforts
toward achieving these goals.
- Coach and guide Ticket Sales and Inside Sales teams to create a
strong sales culture and environment focused on hard work and
accountability, achieving budget goals, and delivery of a positive
- Assist sales staff in their effort to generate new sales in all
ticket product lines. This may include attending meetings, visiting
prospects at events, and calling potential clients.
- Provide general customer service to major prospects and clients
during home games and other team events during the season.
- Regularly develop and implement sales training related to all
ticket sales product lines.
- Establish and develop long-term client relationships.
- Responsible for hiring, promoting, training, and measuring
performance of department staff.
- Ideal candidate has a proven track record of selling corporate
- Ideal candidate has experience in selling group tickets and
managing group events.
- History of managing a sales team and exceeding organizational
- History of strong working relationships with peers and support
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, attend to detail and meet
- Strong computer skills and experience related to CRM and
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience within management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales capacity
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol
Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol
Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications
company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV,
WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM,
WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media
Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with
Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise
Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club,
Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in
Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and
real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic
District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount,
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any
other protected class. Minor League Baseball trademarks and
copyrights are the property of Minor League Baseball. All Rights
Keywords: TeamWork Online, Durham , Director of Ticket Sales, Sales , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!