Business Process Consultant Associate
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: April 18, 2019
- Use independent judgment and initiative to review, analyze and
develop solutions for business process. Identifies and quantifies
the business impact of those solutions. Focus on enterprise
solutions that balance customer needs and operational
- Act as Business Lead on enterprise-wide projects; other duties
include developing applicable business processes, cost benefit
analysis, and develop implementation plans with Business area.
- Handle all functions related to enterprise business support
and/or project implementations including a mix of the following:
quality assurance, development of process design, problem
resolution, and development, training, coaching, mentoring, and
providing leadership for matrixed teams.
- Partner with multiple departments for analysis and development
of all business processes and/or requirements to ensure quality,
cost effectiveness, timeliness of customer service, and regulatory
requirements and mandates are met.
- Propose a variety of process solutions to business
issues/problems utilizing appropriate analysis tools (i. e.
Cost/Benefit Analysis, Flow Charting, etc.).
- Apply a structured business process focused approach and
methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that
provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and
distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business
execution and business management functions.
- Define the data and other business information shared across
the enterprise and the relationships between that information.
- Initiate continuous improvement through oversight, planning,
value stream mapping, and facilitating of projects in order to
drive sustainable results
- Drive measurable business process improvements.
- Responsible for process investigation, detailed documentation
and evaluation of cross-functional business processes for smaller
scope projects or for work streams within larger projects.
- Develop metrics and analyses data for process measurement,
identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures
performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to
- Responsible for identifying the need for appropriate process
perspectives in business discussions and projects. Hiring
- Bachelors Degree (if candidate has a BS degree in Industrial
Engineering (or related degree), then we would consider a new
graduate for this role. Otherwise the second bullet would
- 1-2 years experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project
Manager; or 1-2 years experience within the Healthcare Industry or
- If no degree, 3 years experience as a Business Analyst and/or
Project Manager Hiring Preferences
- Lean Certification (or obtain within 1 year).
- Hands-on experience in the application of Business Process
Analysis tools, techniques and documentation encompassing Current
State Processes analysis, Current State Performance and Metrics,
Issues, Disconnects, Opportunities, Root Cause Analysis, Business
Case Development, Future State Design Specifications, Future State
Design of Processes, Roles and Responsibilities, Metrics, Process
Planning and Management, Detailed Design and Implementation of
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying
degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities,
and enabling technologies.
- Proven ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected
business information, and articulate their collective relevance to
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can
be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes
written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Strong data/financial analysis and modeling abilities.
- Proven analytical skills to assess problems and develop
- Proven examples of successful collaboration and teamwork
efforts. (Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.)
- Proven communication skills including influencing, conflict
resolution, facilitation, executive presentations, oral and written
communications with both business and technology colleagues across
all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven facilitation skills with previous experience designing
workshops, facilitating group sessions and working with teams to
gain crucial input from key contributors.
- Strong research and investigation skills.
- Driven to produce high-quality results.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Durham , Business Process Consultant Associate, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!