Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Additional Locations:Job DescriptionBlue Cross NC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join the People Analytics COE team. You would be responsible for the analysis supporting our workforce plan that helps the company build strategies to recruit, retain and develop its talent to align with the business strategy.
What we're looking for:
We value dedicated people who enjoy establishing rapport and are able to think strategically. In this newly built role, you will collect data and give insights around a skills/capabilities focused plan that will significantly advance our people strategy. You will join a team of people who value business intelligence and are passionate about maturing our People Analytics function.
- In consultation with the People Strategies team, identify competency requirements and critical skill gaps across the organization. You will design and implement management tools that embed data-driven design and provide talent insights.
- Deliver ongoing information, assessment and interpretation of the workforce - analyze trends and forecasts; assess results of headcount growth in terms of cost, operational volume and efficiency. Advise HR leadership, People Strategic Advisors, Finance Partners and other key business partners regarding the use of people analytics & insights as the team helps to define and understand strategic objectives.
- Build strong internal relationships with key leaders to develop strategies to address talent needs. You will think creatively, and challenge the status quo.
- Analyze employee data and key labor trends to provide insight into the workforce needed in the future. This includes forecasting and scenario planning - quantifying the people impact and needs to inform strategic decisions.
- Storyline, craft, and deliver visually compelling presentations used to educate, inform and influence.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in analytics capacity such as people analytics, workforce planning, complex project management, statistical analysis, business intelligence, and/or market/competitive analysis required.
- If no degree, 7 years of experience as stated above.
- Experience building dashboards, scorecards to display analysis of program effectiveness and overall trend analysis.
- Experience building and maintaining complex forecasting models and/or scenario plans.
- Project leadership experience needed.
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, or Human Resources preferred.
- MBA or Master's Degree in related field preferred.
- Human Resources experience a plus.
- Proven understanding of the components of the talent management lifecycle/processes.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM and/or Workday Financials preferred.
- Experience leading major projects and/or change programs which impact an entire organization.
Blue Cross North Carolina does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its health program
Keywords: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham , Senior Analyst, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!