Industrial Maintenance Technician I
Posted on: November 15, 2023
- Plans, initiates and completes job assignments in a prompt and
- Operates a broad array of shop equipment (mills, lathes, saws,
- Keeps assigned work areas safe, clean and orderly.
- Completes job assignments in a prompt and timely manner.
- Complies with company policy regarding GMP, USDA, and all
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair a broad range of
filling and assembly equipment with varied systems including
filling and assembly equipment, conveyors, pumps, carton and box
- Able to effectively troubleshoot hydraulics, pneumatics,
lubrication, and other mechanical systems
- Respond to machinery and equipment emergencies
- Visually inspect and perform tests, diagnosis and maintenance
work on machinery and equipment
- Read and interpret mechanical schematics
- Perform mechanical PMs during operation or during periods of
- Accurate completion of maintenance records
- Report all problems that prevent completion of assigned tasks
to your supervisor
- Work within a team structure with minimal supervision
- Modify equipment as assigned to support a continuous
- Continuously look for and recommend equipment and system
- Work in various areas of the plant is required.
- Train as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by your supervisor
3-5 years of maintenance experience in an industrial or
manufacturing environment and meet skills requirements.
- Required to show consistent skill progression and achieve Tech
2 within 3 years.
- Good working knowledge of filling and assembly equipment and
- Ability to operate power shop tools in addition to common hand
tools safely and effectively
- Experience working with a wide range of industrial equipment
and with hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, welding,
pipe-fitting, power transmission systems, etc
- Experience doing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting,
repair and/or set up of equipment required
- Ability to follow and issue verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple and
changing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with other
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Reliability and willingness to work 40 hours a week to meet
- Flexibility to change shifts as required to provide proper
- Ability to read calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Must pass assessment test(s)
- Continued growth and development to match new
- Must be able to provide hand tools as required.
- Able to stand and/or walk 90% (sitting 10%) of an 8-hr day
which includes climbing a ladder or steps.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs and manipulate up to 500
- Must meet the vision and hearing requirements.
Minimum Education Required:
High School Graduate or GED Associated topics: breakdown,
calibrate, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, machine
maintenance, maintenance technician, mechanical, service
Keywords: Revlon, Durham , Industrial Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Henderson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!