Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on: November 15, 2023
At Revlon, we create beauty innovations for everyone that
inspire confidence and ignite joy every day.
Breaking beauty boundaries is in our company's DNA. Since its
game-changing launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932 (and
later, the first long-wear foundation), Revlon has provided
consumers with high-quality product innovation, performance, and
sophisticated glamour. Elizabeth Arden made waves as a woman-led
beauty company in the 1920s. In 1931, Almay became the original
hypoallergenic, fragrance-free beauty brand.
Today, Revlon resiliently continues its legacy as a leading global
beauty company. Our diverse portfolio-which consists of some of the
world's most iconic brands and product offerings in color
cosmetics, skin care, hair color & care, personal care, and
fragrances-is sold around the world through prestige, professional,
mass, and direct-to-consumer retail channels. These brands include
Revlon, Revlon Professional, Elizabeth Arden, Almay, American Crew,
CND, Cutex, Mitchum, SinfulColors, Creme of Nature, Britney Spears,
Christina Aguilera, John Varvatos, Juicy Couture, Ed Hardy and
We honor our heritage, embrace change, and applaud diversity. We
champion our employees and celebrate our consumers.
We are Revlon, together, transforming beauty.
1. Maintain the overall physical plant, including all Power Systems
(Boilers, Compressors), HVAC, Refrigeration, D.I. Water, IWWT, Fire
Safety and Electrical Distribution Systems.
2. Responsible for the training and organizational operation of the
Plant Emergency Response Team.
3. Responsible for the maintenance and care of material handling
4. Responsible for supporting manufacturing equipment
5. Assist in the preparation and control of maintenance expense
budget including facility utilities.
6. Responsible for energy management as it relates to consumption,
conservation, and improvements.
7. Controls a portion of the Oxford Maintenance Capital Budget and
inventory of maintenance supplies.
8. Planning, engineering, budgeting, and completion of Capital
9. Responsible for department and employee safety compliance as
listed under OSHA, ANSI, NFPA and other regulated guidelines
including appropriate training and enforcement of proper PPE
10. Responsible for keeping subordinates and contractors aware of
Safety, GMP and Housekeeping.
11. Interface with Equipment Engineering and Production to meet
12. Perform regular inspections of all areas of responsibility.
13. Responsible for computerized Heating and Air Conditioning
14. Responsible for computerized Air Compressor Systems.
15. Responsible for the computerized DI Water system to ensure
adequate water for manufacturing and USP 23 standards are met.
16. Direct outside contractors in the safe performance of their
jobs meeting schedules and completion as contracted.
17. Develop SOW's/ Exhibit A's including cost estimates for
in-house as well as contractor performed projects.
18. Maintain overall safety and appearance of facility as it
pertains to working environment and GMP including managing
contracted custodial work.
19. Other Duties as Assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Good technical, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
Knowledge of industrial safety (OSHA, NEC, NFPA, ANSI)
Knowledge of sound engineering practices, plant maintenance and
Knowledge of electrical distribution, boiler operations, H.V.A.C.
building construction, process systems and piping.
Minimum Education Required
4 Year Technical Degree, Skilled Trades Certification or Equivalent
Minimum Years Experience Required 7 Years
1. Responsible for the mechanical condition and effective operation
of all Facility Buildings and Major Support Systems.
2. Responsible for providing appropriate and timely maintenance
services to all departments plant wide.
3. Directly and safely supervises the activity of group leaders,
planners, hourly employees, and contractors in a 24/7 manufacturing
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED FOR THE POSITION:
A good working knowledge of plant systems found in a fast-paced
modern Manufacturing and Distribution facility.
Current Electrical License.
Facility/Building Code Compliance Experience
OSHA, NFPA Safety Training
Facility Engineering/Management Experience Associated topics: dig,
field, floor, grounds maintenance, jardinero, landfill, mower,
podadore, sod, tree pruner
Keywords: Revlon, Durham , Plant Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Stem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!