Posted on: May 25, 2023
Who is our Industrial Electrician?--Our Maintenance Electrician
shares our culture of problem solving, our belief that empowerment
is good for business, our commitment to collaborative leadership,
and our willingness to roll our sleeves up.--Opportunities for both
leadership and independent roles on supportive teams to those who
want it!--We are a leading manufacturer and our brand and product
categories capture the mission and vision while serving as a
compass to help guide our future decisions.Benefits?--
- Competitive Compensation based upon experience
- Full Benefits:-- Health Dental Vision--
- 401k w/ company contribution regardless if you participate
- PTO and Vacation--
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance--
- Annual Profit Sharing--Salary range: $24 -
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred but not required: Associate in Applied Science -
Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in maintenance of large
manufacturing machinery, with focus on electrical components.
- Prefer electrical certifications/licenses.
- Must be able to work from blueprints, manufacturer
specifications, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to use common precision measurement gauges and
- Technical knowledge of automated production machine equipment
and maintenance required.
- Ability to maneuver in and around machinery (lift, bend, kneel,
twist, push, pull, etc.)Responsibilities?--
- Maintain automatic machines with PLC's, hydraulics, and
- Able to utilize software to troubleshoot PLC's HMI's and AC
- Layout, install, adjust, and maintain a variety of electrical
equipment such as wiring, motors, switches, controllers, and
- Diagnose and remedy any electrical or mechanical trouble
quickly to avoid shut-downs.
- Determine necessary repairs, tear down and reassemble
- Maintain equipment drawings and documentation to utilize such
material for timely repairs.
- Troubleshoot potential problems before machinery incurs
additional expense or production downtime.
- Assist in installation of new equipment as necessary.
- Demonstrate flexibility by being on-call as needed to maintain
production schedules and remain on the shift when needed to manage
shifting priorities and demands.
- Perform preventative maintenance, 5S, improvement and special
projects, as well as perform other assigned tasks as directed by
management.Ready to make that change you've been considering?
Reachout to me at----or call 605-705-4644--to schedule a
confidential call whether candidate or company.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Durham , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Timberlake, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...