Company: JD Service Now
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This Is The -RIGHT -Job For You?General Info about the Ultimate
Plumbing CareerJob Type: Full-TimeSpeciality: Residential Service
PlumbingMust be Authorized to Work in the USPay: Hourly +
JD Service Now is a full service company that embraces training by
supporting each coworker with a minimum of 150 hours of training a
year. We believe if we invest our time and energy in our -COWORKERS
-to help them be the best they can be it will come back to the
company. We do quarterly reviews and weekly 1 on 1's to make sure
each person gets the feedback and support they need and we always
have an open door policy where we are open to suggestions. That
makes -YOU -the most important person in our company. We strive for
perfection and believe in truly helping our customers. Quality of
work and craftsmanship is WITHOUT a doubt on our top 3 of highest
priorities. -By taking great care of our coworkers, treating our
customers the way we want to be treated, and doing a great job
-SUCCESS -is the only possible RESULT. - -Job Description
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices,
and perform repairs. - Plumbers get to interact and communicate
well with clients in their homes and businesses. - Ideal candidates
will understand water heater replacement, sewer cleaning or
jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. - All interested
candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes,
fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems,
according to specifications and plumbing codes.Job DutiesFollow the
outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers,
office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting
replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Be able to think outside the box and problem solve
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional,
and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Have a darn GOOD time -Qualifications
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing,
repairing and installing in regards to the residential and
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing
diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good
driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to
customer's homes and businesses.
- 3 -years' experience in service work.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.Benefits85%
Employee Medical Insurance100% Employee Dental Insurance100%
Employee Vision Insurance20% Dependent Insurance CoverageLife
InsuranceRetirement BenefitVehicle Provided, with all the tools
(except hand tools) including a sewer cameraGas Card, Vacation,
Paid Holidays, Uniforms Provided, Etc.....
Keywords: JD Service Now, Durham , Plumbing Technician, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!