Manufacturing Technician II
Company: Wolfspeed, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the
passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate
different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist:
As a Process Technician, you will enable the production of clean,
high-quality SiC and GaN wafers during a 12-hour night shift. You
will assume ownership of delegated departmental responsibilities
and participate in process development and continuous improvement
- Provide technical assistance and maintenance to the Process
Engineering, Process Development, and R&D groups
- Serve as the first point of contact for all process issues
- Perform calibration, tool checks, and routine maintenance
- Handle disposition of non-conforming materials
- Take on project work supporting the efforts of the departmental
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements)
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills
with high energy, self-motivated attitude
- Strong attention to detail with ability to handle multiple
priorities in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to stand and walk constantly throughout shift with
frequent stooping/bending and repetitive use of hand/wrist and able
to lift up to 30 lbs
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of
race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other
protected status as required by law.
This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data,
information, and areas controlled by United States export control
laws and regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wolfspeed, Inc., Durham , Manufacturing Technician II, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!