Clean Room Manufacturing Technician
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way. We know that
the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard
work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different
perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our
goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are
proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic
self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say cant be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach. Heres the Gist:As
a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for
supporting sustaining actions such as tool calibrations,
dispositioning of non-conforming material, and providing support to
Process Engineering. This position is within the Bond & Grind Team
of the WaferFab department. This is a 12-hour night shift position.
- Support our Global Operations Team meet and exceed Wolfspeeds
assigned revenue on continuous growth targets.
- Work closely with Engineering team to develop and qualify new
processes, and new tool sets. This will include characterizing,
documenting and possibly presenting data based around designed
- Report and document process issues and equipment malfunctions.
Take corrective action and interact with Process Engineers,
Manufacturing & Equipment Maintenance to identify and resolve
non-conformance process and equipment operations.
- Process sustaining support. This will include, but not be
limited to, tool qualifications, process monitoring through SPC,
troubleshooting and reacting to process issues, dispositioning
material, microscope inspections and many other tasks as
- Monitor SPC charts for key metrics such as yields, cycle time
- Assist in creating new procedures and refining previously
- Assist in training operators on both existing and new tool sets
- Direct operators in proper, safe tool operation and OCAPs. This
Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates degree or at least 3 years of clean room
- Ability to work in ISO 5 (class 100) clean room for extended
periods of time
- Ability to work overtime on short notice in a fast-paced work
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team of
engineers, technicians and operators
- A self-motivated attitude to complete tasks independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex work instructions
(verbal or written), observe performance to specification, provide
required feedback to assure knowledge is transferred
- Perform basic database entry, querying, and data analysis via
Access, SQL, and JMP
- Learn basic semiconductor physics + chemistry principles to
understand process effects on manufactured product This role may
require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by
management. To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity
employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote
regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin,
disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual
orientation and other protected status as required by law. We are
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Cree, Durham , Clean Room Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!