RSO Forklift Operator
Company: Rehrig Pacific Company
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionHere at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our
people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable
supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere
where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best
work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry
consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly
creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set
forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others,
both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As
servant leaders, we lead by example.Shift & PayWednesday thru
Monday (7:30am - 4:30pm) --- $17.00/hour The purpose of this role
is to load and unload our customer's trailers in a safe and
efficient manner following all safety and quality specifications.
Forklift Operators will also move materials throughout the
operation in order to support various unit's production needs and
will help sort pallets based on product
- Engage in Safety to ensure Plan To Zero (PTZ) is met
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions
following strict adherence to established, company implemented
safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Operate a Forklift in a safe and efficient manner (training and
certification to be provided, if necessary).
- Improve and maintain Quality Expectations
- Fork- or hand-sort pallets accurately and efficiently, based on
appropriate manufacturer, quality and grade, as determined through
visual inspection process.
- Production Expectations are understood, achieved and sustained
- Production-based position; must be able to effectively meet
minimum production and quality requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Mission and Values
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team
- Perform sanitation, "Clean as You Go," and good housekeeping
- May be required to operate a Fork-Lift in a safe and efficient
manner (training and certification to be provided).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent,
repetitive motion, bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting.
- Familiarity using a pallet jack.
- Prior Forklift experience and certification preferred, but not
- Experience in a fast-paced, production based warehouse or
manufacturing environment preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience
preferred. Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. See also here.
Keywords: Rehrig Pacific Company, Durham , RSO Forklift Operator, Professions , Henderson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!