Material Handler 2 - 2nd Shift
Company: Revlon, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Material Handler 2 is responsible for handling of all
inventory, shipments and supplies throughout the distribution area.
This position will perform a quality job of picking, packing and
loading customer orders for shipment and operate required
industrial lift truck equipment safely and proficiently.
* Pick and Pack customer orders maintaining a 99.9% accuracy
* Load active pick locations at 99.9% accuracy.
* Proper material handling of cartons and pallets.
* Perform required tasks on the WM system and RF equipment to
process orders, replenish active locations and load trailers.
* Document packing slips, labels and cartons for customer receiving
* Obey all safety rules.
* Operate required industrial lift truck equipment.
* Meet all GMP requirements.
* Other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Must be able to meet lift license requirements
* Must be able to work overtime as business conditions dictate
* Good math skills
* Clearly legible writing
* Basic understanding of computer systems
* Requires light to heavy lifting and carrying of 50+ pounds
Shift Hours: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Keywords: Revlon, Inc., Durham , Material Handler 2 - 2nd Shift, Professions , Oxford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!