Company: Cree Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the
shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of
merchandise, products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
* Check goods received and for distribution against purchase orders
* Maintain records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
* Package and prepare products and merchandise for final shipment
and posts weights and shipping charges
* Lift heavy items and may operate a forklift
* Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
* Review customer orders, examines, stocks and distributes
merchandise, products and materials in inventory warehouses,
distribution centers or manufacturing lines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cree Inc., Durham , Material Handler, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!