AEC Electrical Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description: Kelly -- Engineering is seeking AEC Electrical
Engineer professionals who thrive in collaborative environments,
care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering
innovations to building projects. If you're passionate about
shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this
may be the perfect opportunity for you. Responsibilities:
- Assist with design and planning of electrical power systems for
all types of projects to include but not limited to buildings and
facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high
rise offices, educational facilities and other commercial and
- Assist with design and specifications of power/control systems,
system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing/selection,
performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls
for assigned projects.
- Assist the PM to ensure projects are meeting deadlines.
- Interface with code officials, contractors, architects, and
- Communicate with Clients as well as other MEP and AEC
- 2-8 years' experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer designing
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience and understanding of REVIT designer software,
- Current Engineer-in-Training or equivalent experience.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain
successful Client relationships.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation a plus.
- WELL a plus. What's next: After applying you'll be contacted by
a Kelly Engineering recruiter if your skills and experience are a
fit. If this position doesn't work out, by submitting your
application you become part of our engineering talent network. That
means our entire team of experienced engineering recruiters will
have access to your profile and will be looking out for additional
opportunities that may be a fit for you in the future.
#TJP2021_SPEC #TJP2021_SCT #TJP2021_SPEC_PE Why Kelly -- ? Your
engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right
fit? Easy. With Kelly-- Engineering, our experts connect you with
leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Durham , AEC Electrical Engineer, Professions , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!