Electrical/Hardware Engineer II
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: November 10, 2019
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Electrical/Hardware Engineer II,
working in the Biotechnology/Medical Devices industry in Durham,
- Analyses, designs and sustains responsibilities for medical
device electronic hardware, principally in the area of analog,
digital, embedded controls, interfacing and power systems
integration of Class II and III active medical devices
- Performs or leads bench testing, design verification and
validation activities, including associated documentation and
- Supports and enhances relevant design control activities and
related documentation, including design inputs, design outputs,
qualification activities, regulatory requirements, and related
Our ClientOur client is an award-winning clinical development
company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in
clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with
proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great
opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with
helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow
and learn while you put your skills to work.Experience Required for
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering/Computer Science; Master of Science in Electrical
Engineering, Computer Engineering/Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years relevant and applied technical experience in
electrical engineering of printed circuit boards (development,
sustaining) in a regulated industry (automotive, medical devices,
- Experience and understanding of ISO 9001
- Experience testing/debugging prototypes and electronic
assemblies PLM experience (including document and change
- Proficient in analytical software (Minitab, MathCAD, etc).
- Demonstrable competence in test automation tools (i.e.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of tools, including Word, Excel,
Access, Visio, and Outlook.
- Experience with simulation tools (SPICE, TINA, Multisim).
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools (Altium,
- Experience and understanding of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and
related quality system requirements for medical devices
- Working-level knowledge of medical device standards for safety
and performance, including IEC 60601-1 and 60601-2 preferred
- Proficiency in programming VBA macros, C#, embedded C, python
or Arduino is a plus
- Ability to solder up to 0402 and larger, and surface mount
components for prototype and debugging preferred
DetailsWe are offering Competitive Compensation and Benefits.What
Do You Think?Does your experience reflect what it takes to be
successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited
about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Durham , Electrical/Hardware Engineer II, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!