Product Designer - Durham, NC
Company: Kustomer, Inc.
Posted on: July 14, 2019
About KustomerKustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining
enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences–not
resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales
to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying
data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver
effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through
a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading
customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away,
Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was
founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy
Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by
leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures,
Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart
Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Product Designer will own providing our customers with a
flawless user experience. The ideal candidate will quickly
understand our space and the problems we're trying to solve. You
will provide seamless, intuitive solutions, consistently iterating
on designs until the results are "pixel-perfect". You understand
the big picture and you can communicate and action the necessary
next steps to achieve that production vision.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the problems we're trying to solve in the
Customer Experience space
- Designing solutions that are intuitive, clean, and effective to
achieve our business goals
- Making data driven design decisions to improve the product and
- Creating alignment on design decisions across the design,
product, engineering, and executive teams
- Improving and polishing existing designs, promoting consistency
and improving workflows
- Delivering complete, consistent results while setting a
rigorous schedule for yourself and your peers
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have hands on experience designing B2B software, SaaS, or
work-flow management products
- You think critically about the end users' experience and you
are capable of providing simple, effective solutions
- You can create elegant, functional designs that live up to
- You can communicate your ideas and designs in a clear, concise
way that creates buy-in from stakeholders
- You have a solid work ethic and you're willing to put in the
time to make our product great
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive
salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter
benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from
different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an
inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of
belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all
qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status,
or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Kustomer, Inc., Durham , Product Designer - Durham, NC, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!