Posted on: May 28, 2023
- 0-3 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in outdoor environments.
- Ability to utilize personal vehicle.
- Proficiency in MS Office required.
- Interest in power delivery and distribution.
- Former work (internship or professional) in the power industry,
solar, energy, circuits, etc.
- Experience with NESC Standards, ESRI, AutoCAD and/or
MicroStation, and GIS
- Designing power grids.
- Perform engineering calculations such as: structural analysis
for wood pole loading, guying calculations, specifying conductor
sags and tensions for recommended spans, and calculation of voltage
drop and flicker.
- Provide engineering support during construction, including
post-construction reviews to ensure all applicable engineering and
construction standards have been met.
- Conduct root cause analysis of outages and mitigation using
engineering principles and design
There is available for relocation.
Keywords: Collabera, Durham , Distribution Engineer, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...