Leasing Associate- Palladian
Company: NWR SERVICES LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Palladian Place - Apartment Community - Durham, NC
Up to 25%
The Leasing Associate is responsible for leasing, marketing, and
maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential
apartments. As the front line of the community office, Leasing
Associates will provide customer service to current residents,
potential residents, business partners and neighborhood
The Leasing Associate does not have direct authority over any team
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the
times. Exemplary customer service, attitude, and professionalism
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria. Record
all prospect visits and initial.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product
knowledge to clients' needs by communicating the features and
- Assist prospect in completing application and secure
- Update leasing software, process applications for approvals,
and submit processed applications to the Community Manager for
approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
- Maintain follow up communication via email and telephone.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in.
- Prepare lease and assist resident with lease execution. Orient
new residents to community.
- Inspect models and available "market ready", communicate
related service needs to Property Manager.
- Assist in monitoring renewals and lease expiration dates.
- Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness and update all online
marketing outlets. Gather information about market competition in
the area and file.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis
to obtain prospective residents.
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit
signs, flags, etc.. Maintenance of signs for appearance and
visibility is a daily activity.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Complete appropriate application processing paperwork and input
all prospect, applicant, and resident information into leasing
software system accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain current resident files.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits.
- Patiently and empathetically listen to resident requests,
concerns and comments.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the
maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community,
repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- Maintain open communication with all community team
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and
participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday
and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns
to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and
federal safety rules.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee
- High School degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Must obtain The Fair Housing Certification within 30 days of
hire or prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including evenings
- Successfully pass a drug screen
- Valid Driver's License
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Keywords: NWR SERVICES LLC, Durham , Leasing Associate- Palladian, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...