Posted on: March 19, 2023
Stefanini Group is hiring!Exciting opportunity awaits, let us
help you get started! Click Apply now or you may call: / email: for
faster processing! Open to W2 candidates only! This will be a
hybrid working role- 3 days in office/ 2 days remote
- The HR Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting
the HR team with operational planning, development, and delivery of
people-related communications to support BASF Agricultural
Solution's commitment to creating an exceptional people
- Our ideal candidate will need to apply creative thinking,
professional writing skills, and functional HR knowledge to support
innovative communication projects that raise awareness and
appreciation of our employees' total rewards, while advancing the
must-wins of Human Resources. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Coordinates and directs all HR marketing initiatives to enhance
and increase engagement for a variety of employees.
- Support the development and deployment of engaging
communications strategies, plans and tactics for HR programs and
- Works collaboratively with the HR senior staff to address
high-level trends, such as morale, employee retention, surveys, and
- Plan, edit and write/produce content for a variety of internal
communication mediums, including internal editorial channels
(written and video), internal social media, virtual/virtual live
events, newsletters, and digital screens.
- Manage communications analytics approach, learning about best
practices and latest technology and ensuring communicators are
- Manage content generation, visual enhancements, and review
processes, including PowerPoint.
- Business operations support including, but not limited to,
documentation of processes, intranet, template generation,
documentation management, and project coordination.
Keywords: Stefanini, Durham , Communication Specialist, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...