Operator 1, Machine
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Performs routine production functions including filling,
utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and
inspecting under general supervision.
- Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA
(Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices)
and ISO9000 (International Organization for
- Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and
- Makes effective decisions relative to position
- Must follow instructions and work within routine, standard
practices, making decisions as required.
- Works under direct supervision, following standard operating
procedures. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures
within one skill area / process / method.
- Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks
consisting of prescribed steps.
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team
Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications
written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report
to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Durham , Operator 1, Machine, Other , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...