Company: IVY Tech Solutions
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Solutions Architect creates solutions that extend clients
-Leadership Role in helping Students progress through their Medical
Professional Journey. The Solution Architect is a core member of a
high-performing, diverse, and inclusive of the - Enterprise
Architecture team that supports the mission by catalyzing, modern
solutions for the biggest challenges facing medical schools,
teaching hospitals and health systems, and the people and
communities they serve. Job Description: Develop Solution
Architecture for IT Modernization Initiatives that will create
Innovative, highly resilient, reliable and scalable applications in
production that meet business functional and non-functional
- Representing Architecture in PI Planning
- Creating Solution Architecture Artifacts that include Solution
Overview and related Decision Records.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of Business, Data
Services, Product Development Factory, Platform Services,
DevSecOps, Cloud Engineering to ensure completeness of the
- Driving use of patterns, methodologies, standards that
continuously improve solutions.
- Providing technical and business explanations and
justifications for architectural, design, and coding
- Nurturing and supporting a strong engineering culture with
product focus, excellent technology, high quality implementations,
self-motivated innovation and problem-solving. What will you
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
field with an or equivalent extensive relevant work experience
required. - Masters degree highly desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience of architecting enterprise
systems in a complex environment.
- Minimum 8+ years of building highly resilient, high throughput
secure systems in On-Prem and Public cloud platforms, preferably
- Experience applying TOGAF methodology (or similar EA framework)
to document solution architectures.
- Experience in using Domain Driven Design, Event Storming, Event
Driven architectures to architect solutions.
- Architecture experience of creating solutions that use Micro
Services and APIs that are built on Java Spring and related
- Experience using Cloud-based solution components and
architectures (AWS preferred).
- Experience using Agile Methodologies, Software Development, and
Application Life Cycle Management.
- Working knowledge of Java/JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Framework,
- Experience architecting solutions around RDBMS (e.g.
Oracle/Postgres) and Messaging technologies (e.g. IBM
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships and
facilitate technical meetings with a non-technical audience
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products that includes
- Proven success in working across the functions and
- Self-Learner with a strong understanding of business &
technology challenges and related solutions. Currently all the
roles are remote during COVID and POST COVID will be required to be
on site. - Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: IVY Tech Solutions, Durham , Solutions Architect, Other , Roxboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...