Environmental Compliance Specialist
Company: ERG Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Fast-paced environmental consulting firm is looking for a
bright, motivated, and detail-oriented professional with experience
in environmental compliance to work onsite at a large federal
laboratory facility in Research Triangle Park, NC. You will be
* Provide environmental compliance and management systems
* Collect and analyze environmental data.
* Coordinate with customers to evaluate and respond to
* Conduct wastewater and stormwater inspections/sampling, spill
response, general worksite inspections, and chemical waste shipment
* Prepare and/or update reports, including summaries of regulatory
changes, Tier II reports, and environmental program documents.
* Conduct training and assist with related recordkeeping and
Ideal candidates will have:
* At a minimum, a B.S. degree in a related field.
* Five years of relevant experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access.
* Ability to quickly learn new processes and software programs.
* The ability to work well as part of a team.
* Excellent communication, time management, organizational, and
* Working knowledge and experience with Executive Order 13834, ISO
14001, NEPA, RCRA, HAZWOPER, EPCRA, DOT, CAA, and CWA a plus.
Job ID: REMAL0116232B11
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse
and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern
Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is https://www.erg.com. ERG may, on
occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via
Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform.
However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet
in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide
confidential personal information associated with new employment.
Currently, most hiring processes are conducted virtually. ERG
suspended its COVID-19 vaccination mandate on 9/30/2022. Please
note, however, that changing conditions could require us to
reinstate our vaccination mandate in the future (e.g., if best
practices or governmental regulation require reinstatement).
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access ERG's online application
process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human
Resources via e-mail at Resumes-Lex@erg.com or telephone
781-674-7293 to request an accommodation.
There's a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly,
flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to
making the world a better place. We promote and recognize
principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we
do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and
outside of our organization.
Keywords: ERG Group, Durham , Environmental Compliance Specialist, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!