Easy Access to Raleigh / Durham
Company: Med Career Center, Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Durham, North Carolina.
This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center/Community Health
Center serving everyone in the community with a particular emphasis
on the underserved.
- Outpatient only, Mon-Fri 8-5 type schedule, with at least 36
hours per week of scheduled patient visits and at least 4 hours per
week of administrative time. Henderson office has a Saturday
- No hospital call. After-hours telephonic call rotates between
providers one week every several weeks. Physicians are in a call
group for Nursing Home/Hospice Call (still telephonic call) and
APPs do the after-hours clinic telephone call group.
- Patient load is 25 patients per 8-hour day for MD/DO, 20 for
- EMR is eClinical Works.
- We have a lot of chronic disease management - diabetes,
hypertension, hyperlipidemia, COPD, etc. We are a Patient Centered
Medical Home. We track a number of quality measures - because it
helps us do right by the patient, and for PCMH, Meaningful Use, our
Federal grants, etc.
- Labs are drawn in-house and sent out to Quest lab; a few
CLIA-waived tests are done in-house
- X-ray is referred out
- We have diabetic retinopathy cameras - pictures are taken
in-house and read remotely by EyePACS
Looking for a change of pace and a change of place?
Our area boasts several large lakes and streams and is a haven for
the outdoor/nature enthusiast! Easy access to Raleigh/Durham as
well as Virginia. Competitive compensation and generous
COME JOIN US! APPLY TODAY:
Keywords: Med Career Center, Inc, Durham , Easy Access to Raleigh / Durham, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!