SOC Access and Badging Specialist
Company: WolfSpeed Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SOC Access and Badging Specialist (M-F 8am-5pm)
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the
passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate
different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
* Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
* Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
* Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental
* Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
* Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from
Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist
We provide you with a high impact area of ownership that enables
both you and Wolfspeed to grow; ultimately playing a significant
role in our future. As an SOC Access and Badging Specialist you
will have the opportunity of joining our SOC to support and oversee
several critical business functions and provide services to our
internal customers and stakeholders. This position will be
responsible for overseeing our global access request program to
ensure employees are properly vetted and qualified before receiving
special access to our facilities. Moreover, this position will be
responsible to support other SOC operations such as emergency
response as needed and participate in the growth and development of
our SOC program. This position is located in Durham NC.
* Efficiently and successfully process customer request related to
access control or other services provided by the SOC
* Serve as a subject matter expert in all access control and
service request matters at the SOC
* Oversee badging operations for new hires across multiple
* Oversee and maintain accurate records associated with SOC
services and customer requests
* Coordinate local emergency response efforts at Wolfspeed sites by
leveraging internal and external resources
* Respond to life-safety incidents (medical, safety, natural
disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities,
fire and EMS personnel as required via phone and/or radio.
* Perform training and evaluations designed to ensure adequate and
high-quality staffing levels are maintained.
* Perform drills and exercises designed to improve security and
emergency response capabilities.
* Maintain and produce high quality communication products such as
emails, presentations, incident reports, investigative reports, and
other records associated with security operations
* Provide guidance to support personnel related to Security and
Emergency Management program compliance
* Other functions as assigned by Security and Emergency Management
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements)
* Minimum of 1-2 years working in the security field
* Excellent report writing and communication skills
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Excellent time and task management skills
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Experience coordinating security and emergency response
* Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
* High proficiency working with access control, life safety, and
* Experience performing incident reviews or assessment
* Ability to effectively work with limited supervision and make
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of
race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other
protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: WolfSpeed Inc., Durham , SOC Access and Badging Specialist, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!