Posted on: September 25, 2022
Remanufacturing Technician$3K sign on bonusPrimary Function of
Position: A Remanufacturing Technician is an advanced level
operator capable of performing complex individual and team-based
activities in support of the assembly, test, and troubleshooting of
a highly complex electromechanical robot. These adaptable
individuals excel in unstructured environments and situations where
they apply fundamental skills and decision-making practices in
innovative ways. They possess a clear understanding of the rules
and operating procedures that govern their work and use that
knowledge to navigate through uncertainty. They consistently
deliver results that conform to quality and process standards and,
in more routine/standard settings, they apply sound decision making
while actively seeking inventive ways to streamline processes. They
recognize the limitations of their own abilities and exercise
initiative to supplement their own professional knowledge. They
proactively seek clarification to their questions and are
resourceful in utilizing business assets to see tasks through to
completion.Roles & Responsibilities:
- To evaluate and execute diagnostic & repair tasks across the
entire spectrum of products produced by the business unit.
- Ability to handle tasks of varying degrees of complexity
ranging from simple to multi-phase projects.
- Provide first line assessment and diagnosis of key issues found
during the remanufacturing process.
- Feeds forward information to the appropriate team members to
keep them informed and drive continuous improvement.
- Expected to creatively troubleshoot and accurately record
critical documentation pivotal to the control of material, quality,
- Act as a resource to cross functional groups for insight into
the manufacturing processes for which they are certified.
- Capable of writing and speaking effectively in group settings
and to a broad range of audiences. This individual is excited about
educating others and playing a key role in molding future
- Reinforces all corporate, safety, and production
- Maintains excellent attendance record and understands their
impact to operations. Willingness to adjust work schedule as
required in response to changes or delays in production.
- Proactively provides feedback to supervisor and other
departments regarding production issues, work status, and
suggestions for improvement.
- Train and mentor other Remanufacturing Technicians to areas in
which they are certified.
- Comfortable with performing both assembly and product test
roles as required by business needs.
- Able to develop mastery of relevant business systems and
simultaneous management of required documentation.
- Other duties to support manufacturing floor objectives or
projects that may be assigned by the management team.Skills,
Experience, Education, & Training
- Minimum High school diploma and AA or equivalent; minimum 6
months - 1 year related experience or training in a professional
mechanical or technical role preferred.
- A proven history and enthusiasm for continuous personal and
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions,
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to other employees, supervisors, or
- Must possess strong mathematical abilities and high degree of
comfort with interpreting charts, plotting data points, and
performing moderately complex calculations on a routine basis.
- Strong proficiency in the use of personal computers as part of
daily work and an in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ERP and lifecycle management software would be
beneficial but otherwise, the proven ability to learn on the job or
through personal initiative would suffice.
- Individuals must be available to work varying shifts, complete
all training courses, and lead by example demonstrated through a
strong work ethic and work quality.
- Able to read engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, and
setup/operation the equipment necessary to sustain their
- The dexterity, visual acuity, and physical strength necessary
to lift/manipulate/position tooling and assemblies on a daily
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Durham , Remanufacturing Tech, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!