Business Consultant/Sales - New Home Construction*
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Sales Consultant- New Home Sales
Seeking a qualified, experienced sales executive to augment our
growing business. The successful candidate must have a proven 2-3
year track record in new home construction sales or construction
materials and business development for consideration.
- Overcome objections to the sale-utilizing objection handling
- Create appropriate urgency to buy.
- Register 100% prospects with complete and accurate demographic
information and follow up as often as possible with prospective
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by setting proper
expectations at time of purchase agreement.
- Guide buyers through the mortgage process, lot purchase, sale
of current home, home finishes selections process and building
process to a successful closing.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support for others on
the sales team through sharing of knowledge, experiences, and best
- Utilizing effective and proven Sales Processes to build rapport
and discover buyer's needs, ability to buy, and timing.
- Differentiate our homes by effectively presenting our building
process. In demonstrating the value of our homes, you will need to
focus on the buyers needs.
- Financially qualify buyers through a complete understanding of
finance programs (conventional, FHA, VA) and tax benefits.
* High Earning Potential in the 6-figures
* Great Benefits
* Vacation Pay & Holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- The position requires knowledge of sales typically gained
through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or
other related field, but is not required.
- Further, it is highly desirable for candidates for this
position to possess at least 2 years of solid inside-outside sales
experience, with new construction home sales experience highly
desirable. As a sales professional, you will be familiar with the
sales fundamentals related to prospecting, sales, and closing
- This position requires well-developed verbal, written,
interpersonal, presentation, PC, and team player skills.
- Real estate license not required or preferred
- Must be a Master Closer
Respond to Lead-Calls and meeting potential customers
Follow up on homeowner design ideas and work with construction team
to meet those customized plans
Review Plans with customer and work with Banks to close loans /
Meet goals on home sales each year to grow business.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Durham , Business Consultant/Sales - New Home Construction*, Other , Hillsborough, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!