Company: Sports Endeavors
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Purpose Sports Endeavors (SEI) is seeking a passionate and
driven Content Videographer to join our team. If you live and
breathe the game of soccer, this is a unique opportunity to play a
key role in creative storytelling at the nation's leading soccer
retailer. Part video director, part sound man, and part video
editor, you'll be an integral part of our content marketing team,
creating video content that supports SOCCER.COM marketing
campaigns. We're looking for a rising star with a proven ability to
channel your soccer and visual storytelling expertise into unique
video content that educates and inspires. We are seeking a dynamic,
hard-working professional with a strong focus on customer service
and a desire to work for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical
skills, you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude. Major
Accountabilities/ Essential Duties RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Working from a SOCCER.COM's content marketing calendar, plan
high-quality educational or inspirational videos that support
SOCCER.COM marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with content marketing teammates to develop
detailed storyboards and shot lists for video shoots, ensuring
creative treatments and efficient content capture.
- Edit and create optimized video cuts for different SOCCER.COM
channels - YouTube, Instagram, etc. - selecting music, grading,
coloring, and adding special effects to deliver an engaging final
- Contribute to SOCCER.COM's evolving content marketing strategy
by proactively researching and experimenting with emerging video
- Build on existing video formats and develop fresh approaches
for SOCCER.COM content series including, but not limited to:
- Product reviews and gear buying guides
- Soccer skills and performance training tips
- Interviews and fun activities with professional players
- Showcasing youth players, coaches, and parents Requirements and
- - 3-5 years of experience in video production and editing. You
MUST have a portfolio/reel to showcase what you can create.
- - Proficiency shooting video with DSLR & Mirrorless cameras
(Sony A7 III, specifically).
- - Experience with digital audio recording equipment and ability
to set up LED lighting for in-studio shoots.
- - Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud editing software: Premier
Pro and After Effects.
- - Experience with gimbals, camera stabilizers, and drones will
be considered a plus.
- - Strong organizational skills with a track record of taking
initiative, finding solutions, and achieving results in a
- - Passion for soccer and/or experience playing soccer at a
competitive level will be considered a valuable asset. About Sports
Endeavors Inc.A family-owned company since 1984, Sports Endeavors
is made up of players, coaches and passionate fans. Together, we
deliver an unrivaled selection of quality gear, expert advice and
stories of greatness at every level of sport. Headquartered in
Hillsborough, NC, and with our Customer Fulfillment Center located
in Mebane, NC, the "home field" for Sports Endeavors, Inc. is North
Carolina's vibrant Triangle region that's also home to Chapel Hill,
Durham, and Raleigh. We are proud to foster a collaborative and
creative workplace, with a culture based on integrity and respect.
Benefits & PerksCompetitive Compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision,
401K, Team Member Merchandise Discounts, Athletic Club Membership
Discounts, and More!
Keywords: Sports Endeavors, Durham , CONTENT VIDEOGRAPHER, Other , Hillsborough, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!