Quality Assurance Associate
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Medicago: A history of innovation and perseveranceWe started our
journey with one objective: to help protect human life and today,
we are a global leader in developing and producing plant-based
vaccines and therapeutics.
Your role:The incumbent is responsible for small, short-term
projects and sub projects of larger projects. Project goals,
success markers and determine how success measurement will be
defined. The incumbent supports the organization as defined via
support in raw material release, QA on the floor, and/or master
What your days would look like:
- Executes one or more of the following with minimal supervision:
raw material release, QA on the floor, batch record review, eQMS
support/SME designated actions, Master Control related
- Performs QA review of applicable executed quality records in
any of the following categories: log books, cleaning logs,
technical documents, validation documents;
- Ensures materials and batches are manufactured in compliance
with regulations and site documentation;
- Supports good documentation practices, data integrity
compliance and site inspection readiness;
- Supports cross-functional teams to maintain system health and
escalate barriers as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or relevant field;
- 2 to 4 years' experience;
- ASQ or related certification preferred;
- GxP terminology, experience and working knowledge in phase
appropriate environments ranging from phase 2 to commercial;
- Basic negotiation and influencing skills;
- Understanding of risk management principles;
- Industry CMC, and/or non-clinical and/or clinical and/or
Medicago is changing the game!
Our Vision: Medicago envisions a world that is prepared to face any
Our Mission: To create and deliver effective responses to new
global health challenges.Our mission is driven by the values of
innovation, integrity, collaboration, adaptability, and ownership.
These values reflect the spirit and culture that inspire Medicago's
As a pioneer in transient expression and plant-based manufacturing,
Medicago has always sought a more effective way to improve human
health. With nearly 20 years of experience and wisdom behind us, we
are poised to revolutionize the traditional approach to vaccines
It is important that you are legally entitled to work in the US or
Canada at the time the job offer is made to you. You may be asked
to provide proof of eligibility.
Keywords: Medicago, Durham , Quality Assurance Associate, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!