Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Behavioral Health
Company: FSR People
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Butner, NC, USA
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Behavioral Health job in Butner,
- Murdoch operates four specialty programs, including children
and adolescents programs.
- Murdoch provides services and support to people with
intellectual and developmental disabilities, complex behavioral
challenges and/or medical conditions whose clinical treatment needs
cannot be supported in the community.
- Provides technical patient care to include preparing and
administering medications and treatments
- Ensuring the medication room is in compliance with clinical
standards of practice relating to storage and maintenance of
- Assists the RN with patient/family education/teaching,
treatments and discharge planning/teaching during the patient's
- Assists in monitoring the supply of education materials and
make suggestions for additional patient/family educational
- Other direct care patient assignments are delegated by a
- Prepares, administers and properly documents medications
ensuring that facility policies and procedures are followed.
Immediately notifies RN for any adverse reaction.
- Transcribes physician orders ensuring completeness and
accuracy. Records medication/treatment orders on the MAR. Prepares
required forms and route requests such as diet orders, lab work,
x-ray, referrals, etc.
- Performs and documents treatments (sterile dressings,
collection of specimens etc.) as assigned by the RN.
- Provides direct patient care
- Obtains and maintains laboratory specimens (stool, sputum, and
- Provides patient/family education, including medication
education for assigned patients and as directed by the RN.
Documents actions and patient's response.
- I. With other staff, conducts structured patient
groups/activities; such as Remotivation, Unit Orientation, Reality
- Communicates and documents patient information relative to all
aspects of nursing care practices in accordance with guidelines
established by Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPPA) and hospital policies and procedures.
- Participates in Shift Reports with oncoming and off-going
- Assists in monitoring the supply of educational material and
makes suggestions for additional materials needed.
- Participates in quality improvement opportunities as
- Ability to provide feedback and guidance/counsel to nursing
staff on care rendered to patients.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections job qualifications:
- 1 year clinical experience
- LPN Licensure: current, active, unrestricted in North
- Graduate of a North Carolina approved Practical Nursing
- CPR or BLS Certification
- Ability to pass facility requirementsBenefits:
- Paid Time Off
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) available
#BHCCome join our team of healthcare professionals!
www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare professionals to
government facilities supporting active duty military service
members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned,
minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an
award-winning organization serving the federal government
nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.FSR
Keywords: FSR People, Durham , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Behavioral Health, Other , Oxford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!