Company: Greene Resources
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Job Number: 40887Production OperatorJob Description:Our client
is looking to hire Production Operators for their office located in
Durham, North Carolina. If you are someone who thrives in a
hands-on work environment, and is looking to start or continue a
career in manufacturing this could be a perfect position for you.
The Production Operator will operate and monitor manufacturing
equipment, manage multiple machines, and gain valuable experience
working in a clean room environment. Location: Durham, NC OR
Research Triangle Park Shifts: 12-hour Night shifts with a "2 on-2
off-3 on" rotating schedule; pay will range between $15 and $18 hr
based on experienceResponsibilities:
- Set up, operate, and monitor clean-room equipment to ensure
high quality standards are met
- Oversee operation of multiple machines in the clean-room
- Will work both independently and as part of a team to ensure
manufacturing and production goals are metEducation Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent/GEDDesired Background/Skills:
- 1+ years relevant on-the-job experience in manufacturing or
production is a plus, but is not required
- Experience using a microscope is beneficial but not
- Military experience preferred but not requiredQualifications:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; ability to
read, write and speak English
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed in a
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
(i.e., lightweight protective suit, eye protection, gloves,
- Must be comfortable working in a clean-room setting or in dirty
and dusty production conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, or move around work location
without limitation for long periods of time (i.e., up to 11 hours
at a time)
- Ability to use hands to operate machinery and/or assemble
- Benefits of this position: Paid time off (PTO) that begins
accruing from first paycheck AND Paid Holidays.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
- Eligible for good attendance BONUS .
- Eligible tuition reimbursement
- 3 day weekend every other week based on the 2-2-3 rotating
- #CR1 Greene Resources is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Greene Resources, Durham , Production Operator, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!