Part Time Officers Needed - Weekends / Evenings
Company: Andy Frain
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Title: Part Time Officers Needed - Weekends / Evenings
Provide security detail as outlined in the post orders and
establish working relationships with customers, local law
enforcement and fire departments. Security personnel will always
perform job duties with a constant awareness of surroundings,
making note of all activity that takes place in the assigned area.
Security Officers must maintain a professional image and always
demonstrate excellent customer service.
* Control of entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle
* Patrol of buildings and perimeters.
* Escort of material and personnel.
* Inspection of security and fire exposures.
* Special assignments.
Duties may vary depending on department size, organizational
structure, geographic location and post assignments. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements.
Overall general function of officers is to provide security detail
as described below (Note: duties may vary depending on post
* Be on time and report to post in full uniform.
* Maintain professional image that includes greeting customers,
visitors and employees in a polite and friendly manner.
* Be proactive in knowing all revisions to post orders and general
information distributed by the customer and AFS.
* Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being
diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate
accidents and criminal acts.
* Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined
in the post orders.
* Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies,
procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms,
incidents and emergency situations.
* Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, Incident
Reports and all relevant reports related to job assignment.
* Make recommendations to management on better safety and loss
prevention processes as identified during daily routine.
* Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV
system computer, and other such equipment to complete job
assignments. Ensure continuous and safe operation of all elevators
and access doors. Know authorized contractor personnel who are
responsible for maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
* Ensure training and compliance guidelines are met as outlined by
AFS and other agencies regulating the customer / market.
* Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor any new
Security Issues or changes that need to be considered or
The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual
needs in order to successfully perform the duties and
responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum
qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or
* High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
* Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screen; any
offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of
a background investigation.
* Minimum 3 - 6 months prior experience in loss prevention, life
safety, CCTV systems or access computer systems.
* State Guard license is required.
Skills and Abilities:
* A security officer is to be honest, alert and well-disciplined as
the custodians of employee and customer property and safety.
* Constant and dedicated vigilance.
* Strong customer service skills, exemplifying Andy Frain Services
* Ability to be a hands-on, results oriented employee, handling
multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Ability to facilitate progressive change, work as part of a team
and follow directions.
* Work with a sense of urgency.
* Strong oral and written communications skills.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of
those that must be met by a Security Officer to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to
communicate with employees and/or other customers.
Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 50 lbs, stair
Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for
normal reading and viewing abilities.
Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs and walk as
required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the
specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves
the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and
responsibilities specified in the position description, in the
Company's sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those
expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
Keywords: Andy Frain, Durham , Part Time Officers Needed - Weekends / Evenings, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!