Service Porter for Multi-Franchise Dealership
Company: Sport Durst Automotive Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionValid Drivers License a must - No Experience
Necessary, We Offering Paid Training!! Sport Durst Automotive of
Durham is currently seeking a motivated, professional individual to
join our team. We currently have immediate positions available for
Service Porters at our Multi-Franchise Durham location, prior
experience not required so apply online today or come by in person
and ask for Jamie Holcomb, Service Director or Brian Yates, Hyundai
Service Manager or Kurt Britton, CDJ Service Manager. The Sport
Durst Group is a family owned business that strives to maintain
employee longevity by providing our employees with a positive,
diverse workplace atmosphere and culture. Our strong support staff
is trained and committed to personally empower our employees with
the knowledge and tools they need to achieve personal and business
goals while building a long lasting, rewarding career. Our ultimate
goal is ensure that every employee of the Sport Durst Automotive
family is provided the opportunity to succeed. We encourage you to
go ahead and make that career decision to join us in this venture
to maintain our status as one of the BEST employers in the area.
Sport Durst Automotive is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without
regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.In
addition to providing our employees with the utmost, up to date,
competitive pay, we provide our employees with many added benefits
and perks. (Full Time)
- Medical Plan with Employer Participation
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability
- $25,000 Employee Life Policy provided by Employer
- Long Term Disability provided by Employer
- 401-K Plan with Employer Match
- HSA Healthcare Plan
- FSA Health and Childcare Plan
- We Promote Within the Company
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee Birthday Recognition
- Etc.Essential Job Functions:
- Drive service customer vehicles to and from service lane,
service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Maintain Service Lanes and keep area clear of debris.
- Park service customers vehicles in appropriate area for
customers to take delivery upon completion of service work.
- Assist with delivering cars to customers.
- Backup Service Advisors as needed.
- Assist with maintaining new- and used- vehicle inventory
appearance and starting lot vehicles regularly to maintain
batteries when necessary.
- Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Assist in maintaining dealership driveways and sidewalks clear
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to complete assigned tasks
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Works well with other service team members
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented
- Neat in appearance and good hygiene
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Keywords: Sport Durst Automotive Group, Durham , Service Porter for Multi-Franchise Dealership, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!