Posted on: January 16, 2022
Savor every moment with us at Vidrio!We are searching for A+
hospitality professionals to help us build our Vidrio family.
Rooted in the Mediterranean experience of dining, Vidrio is a
gathering place for guests to share delicious food and wine,
socialize, and unwind. We are looking for knowledgeable and
enthusiastic team members who understand that the finer points of
hospitality are extremely important to making a guest feel at
home.Our Prep Cooks prepare our house-made sauces and ensure that
our fresh ingredients are properly portioned, cut, and ready to
use. This team reports any equipment malfunctions, food quality
problems, or product shortages. Prep cooks own the cleanliness of
their stations.Job Requirements:
- Maintain a positive, energetic, fun attitude toward guests and
- Model Carolina Hospitality.
- Model company values of Compassion, Integrity, Enthusiasm,
Quality, Creative Thinking.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Learn & possess a proficient knowledge of our food menu.
- Learn & execute all food, alcohol, and safety policies &
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or requested.
Keywords: Vidrio, Durham , PREP COOK, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!