Line Operator - 3rd Shift
Company: Revlon, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Line Operator is responsible for operating filling equipment
in safely and efficiently. This position will monitor equipment
process controls such as torques, weights temperatures, etc. and
will be responsible for confirming that components are loaded into
hoppers, bins, etc. as required, keeping the filling line
* Ensure batch codes are correct
* Ensure detection devices are working correctly
* Complete audit reports related to production
* Sampling on production lines and inspect and record results.
* Create barcode labels and yield tags.
* Perform material handling duties.
* Notify mechanics if adjustments are needed on equipment.
* GED or high school diploma
* Vision requirements
* Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* Consistently lift and carry 50+ lbs.
* Required to climb a ladder and or steps.
* Able to push and pull objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and maneuver
bulk drums weighing up to 400 lbs.
* Basic applicable computer skills.
Shift hours: 11:00 pm-7:30 am
Keywords: Revlon, Inc., Durham , Line Operator - 3rd Shift, Other , Oxford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!