2nd Shift Cleanroom Assemblers Needed!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Cleanroom Assembly Technician is responsible for
assembling, testing, inspecting, and packaging single-use
assemblies using various assembly equipment, tools, and test
equipment, per approved product design drawings, batch assembly
records, and associated procedures within a controlled environment
- Distinguish differences in sub-component parts based on part
number and visual inspection.
- Perform in-process inspections per applicable specifications or
work orders, including inspection of input and output materials;
- Performs labeling and packaging activities
- Read and Understand Assembly drawing and assembly instructions
to correctly and efficiently assemble products.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or
materials to the Team Lead and or Supervisor
- Utilize approved tools and fixtures as required in a safe and
- Maintain batch records for traceability purposes in accordance
with company documented standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate
- Previous Work experience within a cGMP preferred
- Ability to do repetitive work, requiring strong dexterity and
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbsAdditional Qualifications:
- Willing to submit tobackgroundcheck
- Willing to submit to drug screen About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Durham , 2nd Shift Cleanroom Assemblers Needed!, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!