Assembler (2nd Shift)
Company: Revlon, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for the assembly of components to build a finished
product. Safely maintain efficiencies per standard while ensuring
quality requirements are met. Maintain safety, quality, GMP, and
housekeeping to Revlon standards.
* Follow all company policies.
* Work well with co-workers and display positive work behavior and
* Observe all safety, GMP, and quality guidelines. Report any
deviations to supervisor.
* Perform all job assignments in the packaging department and
follow instructions from authorized individuals.
* Assist in the instruction of new employees on job function and
* Be aware of line efficiencies and quality standards.
* Use care in handling components and finished goods to reduce
* Develop innovative ideas to improve output and that foster a
great work environment.
* Be able to work reasonable posted overtime and weekends.
* Perform other related job duties as assigned by supervisor.
2nd Shift: 2pm-10:30pm
Keywords: Revlon, Inc., Durham , Assembler (2nd Shift), Other , Oxford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!