Field Property Adjuster - 1099
Company: Raphael & Associates
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Field Property Adjuster
Raphael & Associates is a third-party administrator and independent
claims adjusting company internationally recognized for exceptional
service. We understand the importance of adapting to the demands of
a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our clients specific
needs. As a claims organization, what we do is complex. Our mission
is simple: to provide outstanding service, retain extraordinary
professionals, and utilize the best technology in the industry!
As a leading organization in the industry, we offer dynamic and
challenging opportunities to individuals who want to make a
difference. We value camaraderie, vision, a passion for excellence,
creativity, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get it done mentality. We
are searching for experienced, energetic, creative, and
self-reliant professionals for exciting career opportunities!
The work of our field adjusters directly attributes to the success
of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful
impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service
skills, and ability to execute with a high degree of
professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a
self-motivated and skilled adjuster to apply their knowledge and
grow with a forward-thinking organization!
- Conduct thorough field investigations to evaluate damage and
determine the scope and loss of property.
- Document investigations utilizing claims handling and
estimation software to determine related damage and provide
estimates (scope of loss and cost of repairs).
- Make prompt contact and interview related parties including
insured, witnesses, and others as appropriate. Take detailed notes
of your interactions and enter them in our internal claims handling
- Identify any subrogation potential and liability exposure and
consult with supervisor.
- Work seamlessly with internal examiners to prepare reports for
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level
of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must maintain current and valid adjuster license(es)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work
- Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Experience at an independent adjusting company, a plus
- Experience with Xactimate or ImageRight, or similar, a
- Must maintain a valid drivers license
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of
the position (climb ladders to perform roof inspections, carry own
materials that can weigh in excess of 30+ lbs., etc.)
Benefits and Perks:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work!
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with
experience. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work
directly alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a
critical function within a dynamic, growing company!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Raphael & Associates, Durham , Field Property Adjuster - 1099, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!