Mechanical Change Coordinator
Company: ABB Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Mechanical Change CoordinatorTake your next career step at ABB
with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society
and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At
ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion
across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.ABB Distribution Solutions are a
global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering
pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care
about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer,
environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of
electricity. Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of
customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical
switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the
world---s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources
with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes. The role
reports to the Production Supervisor and is located in Mebane,
North Carolina. As a Mechanical Change Coordinator, you will be
providing mechanical technical support, mechanical planning and
mechanical troubleshooting for fabrication. Resolving production
and technical issues/problems between engineering and manufacturing
within a timely manner. The following is a detailed list of duties
- Responsible to maintain product master data in ERP system to
support planning parameters.
- Process new/revised drawings contained in Work Authorizations
(WA---s) or Design Change Notices (DCN---s, CR---s) by structuring
them into our SAP system.
- Coordinate with other functions (purchasing, fabrication, etc.)
to ensure timely completion of tasks related to Change Notices
- Provide tracking and reporting of metrics pertaining to CN
- Provide support for design concept manufacturability, including
all NPI, CR/CN and DCN process reviews.
- Ensure all mechanical issues are being worked on enabling
production to flow.
- Support our continuous improvement processes through our LEAN
- Will create safe work instructions.
- Perform other related duties as required.Your background
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- 2 or more years of experience in Assembly/Fabrication.
- Must be authorized to legally work within the United
- Experience with requisition engineering mechanical and
- Demonstrated excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to interpret drawings, provide detailed routings and
structure requirements into our SAP system.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office, HP, My WorkPlace,
AutoCAD and SAP.
- Strong administrative/ interpersonal/ communication
- Supportive of the work team concept and our Lean continuous
- Experience with Windchill.
- Understanding of relationship between various operations
functions.More about usWe look forward to receiving your
application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another
look at our website www.abb.com.Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family
medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more
information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please
visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Durham , Mechanical Change Coordinator, Other , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!