Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual
Company: America's Best
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company DescriptionAt National Vision, we believe everyone
deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by
making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest
optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative
culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and
career growth is a reality. We are looking for a Receptionist to
join our growing team. The Receptionist provides prompt, courteous
service to customers either on the phone or in person.Job
DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with NVI protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day's appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled
job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary
stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and
brochures).Qualifications Are you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.Additional InformationWhat are
the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits package
including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match,
Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website to learn more.
Keywords: America's Best, Durham , Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!