Order Fulfillment Specialist - 2nd Shift
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Modis is hiring for a Order Fulfilment Specialist in Durham, NC.
As the Order Fulfilment Specialist , you will be responsible for
packing product orders and build kits in accordance with company
policy/Quality System and regulatory requirements for the handling
of class III medical devices -- The Job Responsibilities for the
Order Fulfilment Specialist in Durham, NC include:
- Verify orders in Navision to ensure proper bill to and ship to
addresses, serialized pieces are correct, and the product ordered
- Support inventory process by participating in cycle
- Understand and execute the FIFO policy when filling
- Create FedEx shipping labels and enter tracking number in
- Process and post orders.
- Build reference binders for patient kits.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Carry remote loads to Audiologists to have maps programmed into
- Ensure handling of product is in compliance with policies,
standard operating procedures (SOP), and work instructions.
- Maintain current contact information in database.
- Responsible for complaint handling per Policies/Quality System
and state/federal regulations relevant to medical device entities
and Medicare/Medicaid Providers.
- Ensure handling of product is in compliance with
Policies/Quality System and state/federal regulations relevant to
medical device companies and Medicare/Medicaid Providers.
- Participate in development and modification of operational
procedures, systems, forms, and guidance documents to ensure
effective and efficient operations.
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds. -- Qualifications:
- Ability to complete work in accordance with company operational
- Ability to follow the latest guidelines set by company.
- Handle assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, working
efficiently to carry out tasks in assigned areas and assisting
others when assigned work is complete.
- Ability to interact courteously and professionally during
interactions with other employees, customers, or the public while
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Good organizational skills and has the ability to ensure proper
- Travel requirement is less than 10%.
- Ability to work Non-Standard hours. Educational or professional
- Bachelor---s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. -- If you are
interested in this Order Fulfilment Specialist in Durham, NC, then
please apply today or send your resume directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org -- For other opportunities available at Modis
IT & Engineering go to www.modis.com. -- Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Durham , Order Fulfillment Specialist - 2nd Shift, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!