Vault Teller PM (Armed)
Company: Loomis Armored US, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored
transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults
keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail
businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing
employees with opportunities for career advancement and job
satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice
presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as
driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the
thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell
you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed,
Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!BASIC JOB
DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for
(maintain inventory of)vaultcargo items.HOURS -2:00 PM - 12:00
AMHOURLY PAY: $16.50 ARMED $15.00 UNARMEDESSENTIAL JOB
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or
change shipments against thereceipts accompanying each bag, or
against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date
receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flat bed carts with bags/boxes of coin
weighing an average of 50 lbs.per item. Function is performed
several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing
an average of 50 lbs. peritem.Function is performed several times
during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via
telephone. PERFORMANCE OF THEABOVE FUNCTIONS REQUIRES:
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded
with cargo weighing up to severalhundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat,
stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, andreach out.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an
average of 50 lbs. each from floorlevel to approximately 4-foot
high counter top.
- Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift
items weighing an average of 50lbs. each to load/unload wagons,
carts, buggies or dollies.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several
minutes to perform the sortingfunction.
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths,
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to
converse withco-workers and customers, and to read receipts,
manifests and reports.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries
on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit
or Security Officer Commission.Loomis is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Loomis Armored US, LLC, Durham , Vault Teller PM (Armed), Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!