Company: ElectriCom Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Location: Durham, NCSalary Interval: Hourly
Position DescriptionElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was
founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced
continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in
focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its
customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and
desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a
competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show
quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and
further development of skills. This position's primary function is
to clean and prepare work sites, clean up debris or waste materials
and load/unload materials.This position requires operation of hand
and power tools of all types, including air hammers, earth tampers,
chainsaws, trenching equipment and a variety of other equipment and
- Safety first.
- General labor at construction/service sites.
- Operate hand and power tools including air hammers, earth
tampers, chainsaws, trenching equipment.
- Clean and prepare work sites, clean up debris or waste
materials and load/unload materials.
- Interact with and communicate well with Management, co-workers,
- Flexible hours: overtime may be required.
- Location of job sites will dictate out of town travel.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with organization.
- Routine Training as assigned (LMS, OSHA-10 hour, etc.).
- Roadside Traffic Control.COMPANY BENEFITS
- Competitive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contributions &
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Virtual Doctor Service through Teladoc
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability after 3 years
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term
- Vacation Time/PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid weekly
- Per Diem Eligibility#TeamElectriComPosition Requirements
- Valid driver's license is required. CDL is highly desired!
- Prior experience would be a plus but not required.Equal
Opportunity EmployerElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national
origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis
prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide
Keywords: ElectriCom Inc, Durham , Laborer, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!