Personal Care Assistant- Home Care
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Interim Healthcare--is seeking--a Personal Care Assistant
(PCA)--to provide home services to clients in the Durham, NC
area.Work when you want, where you want! Make your own schedule.
Excellent pay and benefits available.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Six--(6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job
classification, similar life experience; OR
- A graduate--of a training and competency program as required by
the Office and State or Federal law/regulation; or
- A school of nursing student in the last year of a program;
- A graduate RN or LPN/LVN with proof of graduation
- Must pass a drug screening and background check.Essential
- Assists, performs and trains client and family in activities of
daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, eating
and adequate nutritional intake, etc.
- Assists in medication reminding.
- Promotes and maintains a clean, safe, healthy, and therapeutic
client environment.--Interim HealthCare of DurhamAddress: 3710
University Drive Suite 135 Durham, NC 27707.To learn more about
joining our team, please call (919) 493-7575Walk-in applicants
welcome to meet our team Monday- Friday 8 AM - 4 PMBenefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($$$)
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Pick Cases and Your Schedule!
- Time and 1/2 Pay on Holiday's worked
- paid Time Off--Company OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
--2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Durham , Personal Care Assistant- Home Care, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!