Team Leader - Shift Supervisor
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Direct the team operations group to achieve Cost, Quality,
Health, and Safety objectives. Execute the plant plan objectives at
the tactical level focused on continuous improvement. Support the
production workforce for multiple departments on the shift.
- Directly supervise all shift personnel responsible for the
manufacturing of products to ensure that daily production quantity
and quality standards are met.
- Ensure machine staffing is appropriate based on available
personnel and the needs of the department/plant.
- Provide immediate supervision to subordinates to execute
assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and
- Champion Quality through the department by applying plant
Quality standards. Assist department in utilizing Plant Quality
systems, including Deviations, CAPA and Change Control.
- Review team performance with team members at regular
- Counsel direct reports by providing formal and informal
- Build effective relations with plant support groups.
- Implement and monitor training and certification plans.
- Hold reports accountable for adherence to established
procedures and setpoints for process control; ensures awareness and
compliance to changes.
- Maintain and enforce all safety regulations and housekeeping
standards on a consistent basis.
- Maintain the systems and actions necessary to ensure compliance
with the Kennebunk ISO 9001 Quality System and ISO 14001
Environmental Management System.
- Maintain payroll and production records.
- Implement corrective action related to process variations,
equipment malfunctions, or operations endangering the safety of
personnel or facility.
Education and Work Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or technical degree)
and 3+ years’ experience - or - Associates degree
and 5+ years; without degree, will consider 7+ years of work
experience in a manufacturing environment (must have exposure to
industrial labor relations)
- Certified Green Belt preferable
- ERP (SAP or PeopleSoft) experience preferred
- Safety, Health, Environmental compliance exposure
Title: Shift Supervisor
Location: Durham NC
Client Job ID: 1587595
Keywords: Lucas Group, Durham , Team Leader - Shift Supervisor, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!