3rd Shift Extrusion Operator
Company: NATVAR HOLDINGS LLC
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Since 1976, Natvar, located in Clayton, NC, has been producing
medical tubing for a wide range of medical device applications
including IV therapy, respiratory, dialysis, anesthesia, diagnostic
and surgical equipment.
We are actively recruiting for individuals who have a passion
for producing a quality product that saves thousands of lives every
3rd Shift Machine Operator
Sunday – Thursday
11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. plus overtime as needed
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations
- Set-up/Changeover extruder according to specification using
material in pellet form to produce products meeting customer
specifications, dimensions and weight.
- Troubleshoot all related equipment; including extruder and
- Make machine adjustments to insure product meets dimensional
and physical specifications, including adjustments to dies, speed
- Ability to install and change appropriate tooling (cores, dies,
head, screens, etc.).
- Weigh and mix pelletized materials according to production work
- Understanding of polymer resins and drying requirements.
- Complete product traceability, logs, production reports, data
entry, etc. as required to document extrusion related
Qualifications / Physical Demands
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience; preferably in extrusion or
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Keywords: NATVAR HOLDINGS LLC, Durham , 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator, Other , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!