Posted on: October 10, 2021
CARROLL is looking for a Maintenance Technician to
join our team at ARIUM Southpoint!
As a CARROLL Maintenance Technician, you will support the
Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the
community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable
Carefree Living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The
Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe
manner and other duties as requested by the Maintenance
- Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the
Maintenance Superintendent, respond to on-call paging.
- Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with
the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their
work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control
and utilization of maintenance materials and supplies.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with third party vendors
- High school diploma or equivalent, EPA/ HVAC Certification
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience
If this sounds like you:
What we offer:
- Growth Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts
- And more….
Keywords: Carroll, Durham , Maintenance Technician, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!