Inside Sales Manager I
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Labcorp Drug Development, a global contract research organization,
has worked on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today
through its full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and
commercialization services with our clients from leading pharma and
agile biotech. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of
scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume
of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative
technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and
anticipate tomorrow’s challenges as they evolve. Together with our
clients, Labcorp Drug Development transforms today’s healthcare
challenges into tomorrow’s solutions.
We are a
leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in
guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory
and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve
health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic
solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses
technology to improve the delivery of care.
- Achieves quarterly and annual lead generation
goals as outlined in sales incentive comp plan.
- Handles inbound client calls, qualifies leads
and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate
- Collaborates effectively with Business
Development Directors in business unit; brings potential
opportunities to their attention.
- Effectively transfers accounts and client
information to Business Development Directors.
- Manages annual expense budget and submits
expense reports for reimbursement on approval
- Expands client requests upselling for business
unit when possible.
- Provides weekly sales activity report to
- Develops client call cycle to achieve
objectives and sales plan
- Provides general intelligence on key
- Sells the business unit’s capabilities
leveraging differentiation framework
- Recognizes and communicates sales
opportunities for other business units.
- Establishes and manages customer
- Collaborates with companywide resources to
achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits if
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and
document territory and client information as required for the
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and
accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Maintains frequent email and phone contact
with clients to grow and expand business relationships.
- Leverages Marketing, SMEs and Operations Staff
to support client discussions and heighten clients’ awareness of BU
- Evaluates quotations and provides input to
ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives
from other business units to bring potential opportunities to their
- Leverage Social Selling techniques and tools
to reach clients through digital channels sharing information
including Covance services, web conferences, industry meetings, SME
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client
relationships at the appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business
- Experience in
- Commercial/sales experience
- Other required work-related
Keywords: Labcorp, Durham , Inside Sales Manager I, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!