This position will entail use of various forklifts within the
logistics department. Responsibilities include but are not limited
to the following:
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Recent forklift experience.
• Strong knowledge of logistics location and identification
procedures; maintaining current program.
• Responsible for administering and completing physical
inventories, cycle counts, random audits and reconciliations.
• The ability to track and report non-conforming products.
• Document damaged goods and follow proper procedural
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs as a standard job function.
• Must be able to pass a forklift certification test and drive a
• Computer literacy is required.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic and a professional demeanor.
• Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts,
pallet movers and carts.
• Unload, move and store trays safely using forklifts.